Android Revolution HD 33.1
- Removed software (CPU) rendering – full nVidia Tegra 3 (GPU) rendering
- Fully optimized and tweaked
- Root access
- Unsecured boot.img
- Newest BusyBox
- RAM optimizations
- System signatures check enabled for system security and safety
- Improved virtual memory management
- Speed optimizations
- Enabled GPU UI rendering
- Data, cache and system partitions mounting tweaks
- Bloatware applications removed
- All /system applications updated to latest available
- All /data applications updated to latest available
- Improved CPU governors performance
- Most optimal system scheduler
- Disabled kernel debugging for better performance
- Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
- Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
- Fully de-odexed
- init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
- Auto init.d permissions set on boot
- sysro/sysrw commands support
- Excellent battery life!
- Improved EXT4 performance
1.Make sure you are running latest firmware that came with 3.33 RUU, if you are S-OFF flash it via bootloader from HERE, if your are S-ON, relock your bootloader and flash 3.33 RUU from HERE.
2.Make sure you using latest 4EXT recovery, you can flash it using Free 3.4EXT Recovery Updater App
4.Download the the latest ROM zip from the download section
5.Place the file somewhere on your phone storage.
6.Confirm the MD5 on the download page matches the MD5 of the file on your phone (ES File Explorer will show the MD5 of the file)
7.Reboot to 4EXT Recovery
8.Backup current ROM if desired
9.If you are S-ON user make sure you enable Smart Flash inside recovery,in order to properly flash kernel.
10.Install ROM using 4EXT and select wipe during aroma install if coming from another base or rom.
* Your warranty is now void.
*By you using my Mods, Roms etc…
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, or dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.