Skype Introduces Translator For Real Time Translation in Voice Calling
Skype Translator helps you communicate across language barriers, bringing people closer together. Simply use almost any Skype enabled device to make a free Skype Translator video or voice call with someone who speaks another language and start talking.
Translator is currently available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Mandarin. More languages are coming soon.
How it works :
- a.You can call almost anyone who has Skype.
- b.It will translate your conversation into another language in near real-time.
- c.What someone else says is translated back in your language.
- d.An on-screen transcript of your call is displayed.
- e.And you can send instant messages across 50 languages from Arabic to Yucatec Maya.
- f.Preview is available for Windows 8.1
Skype Translator is a brand-new experience from Skype, and it’s still learning and improving the way it translates calls. As a preview user of Skype Translator, you’ll be instrumental in helping us refine the technology and bringing us closer to our goal of overcoming language barriers worldwide.
Even the smallest conversations help Skype Translator learn and grow, which can enrich your communication and lead to amazing things.